By continuing to use this website, you agree to the collection of the data listed above. If you would not like any or all of this data to be collected, you may either disable cookies in your browser altogether, block the cookies from specific service(s) listed above, or clear your cookies and stop using this website. Note: If you disable or block cookies, this website may not work correctly.
Terms of Service
The following applies to usage of the Bender Discord bot: (referred to as "Bender")
- Bender's owner(s) are not responsible for user content uploaded or distributed via Bender.
- Your content may be deleted or changed at any time if it is found objectionable.
- If you see any content stored or distributed via Bender that is illegal or otherwise objectionable, report it to staff of the support server.
- Misuse of content distribution via Bender may result in your access being removed and/or a report being submitted to Discord if the content breaks any laws or applicable terms of service.
- Bender is provided as-is. There are no guarantees that it will be available in the future, and its purpose or availability may be changed at any time.
- Any "premium" features are not guaranteed. They may also change or be revoked for any or all users at any time.
- Your permission to use Bender may be changed or revoked at any time, for any reason, without notice.
Temporary data collection
Bender temporarily collects data including, but not limited to:
- Timestamps, guild names, and channel names detailing when specific commands are used
- Content of and metadata associated with edited messages
- Names and IDs of guilds it has been added to
- Data about some or all messages sent within the last day
- Error logs, which may include detailed information about command usage.
This content may be stored for up to a month, and is only accessible by Bender's owner(s).
Permanent data collection
Bender collects the following information permanently in a database:
As well as the following, if enabled by server staff:
- Username and nickname history
These may also be collected, if enabled by server staff, but are stored only in log channels and not in a database.
- Details about when and by whom users were muted, kicked, banned, etc.
- Logs of deleted messages with contents, authors, and IDs, and timestamps
- Logs of edited messages with old and new contents, authors, and IDs, and timestamps
- Logs of commands used with message contents, authors, IDs, and timestamps
- Separate logs of moderation commands used, e.g. Moderator, user, reason and timestamp when using ;warn
By using Bender or joining a server containing Bender, you agree to be subject to data collection including, but not limited to, the above. Collecting this data is necessary for all features to function and/or for debugging. It is the responsibility of the server staff to inform you what optional data is collected, but if they do not, assume all optional data is collected.